Our Tillandsia section is restocked!
Tillandsia - or air plants - are unlike any other plant and can be a little confusing, but they are very, very hardy plants and require next to none of your attention. They are commonly used in terrariums, hanging glass globes, or even strung up with fishing line to create unique, botanical decor where other plants won't survive. Bright bathrooms are an ideal location. Get creative and find an unusual spot to display your tillandsia!
- Bright, filtered light is best.
- Humidity is good - mist them occasionally and keep near other plants.
- Once a week, submerge the plant in water for 1-2 hours.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight.
- Fading color or loss of vigor will indicate they need a different environment.